You see what she used to decorate her hair band? The foam wrappers of the pears ... Suddenly she appeared, "I'm a cat, GRRRR...." That's my AMAL, always fun, creative, loving. Today 3/1/2008 is her 8th Birthday, the millenium child. Full of imagination - wants to be artist like Nek Ngah, ustazah like Nek Ngah. Sometimes she's a waiteress, a teacher, a museum curator, a ballerina. She always dresses up even in the house - with changing earings, handbags and head bands. I love you Amal and I hope you will always be your caring, loving, fun self.HAPPY 8TH. BIRTHDAY TO AMAL!
For more picures click to http://sekilau1.blogspot.com
3 comments:
oh sometimes, she's the architect, the mummy,the social worker (buat jualan nak tolong kawan), the model, the fashion, all she can be.Funny but creative Amal.
i mean the fashion designer
Alang, before her birthday, she handed us little "I love you" notes hand-written. So sweet I said. Rupanya so that we will remember her birthday when it comes. And she will open her presents sharp at midnite, she said. Tak jadi cos kena tidur awal, esok sekolah. Sekolah siap bawa kek Secret Resipi you...
Post a Comment