Wednesday, February 17, 2010

HAPPINESS IS . . .

. . . having a family who loves you unconditionally . . .

. . . being surrounded by friends who 'adore' you . . .

. . . and having friends who appreciate your presence . . .

And thus I had a very memorable and happy birthday today as wished by all of them.

To one and all,
Though I have not that much wealth,
I know Allah cares for me
By bestowing wealth and happiness
In the form of family and friends.

Thank you
May Allah bless all of you
For taking care of me.

4 comments:

louis said...

Wishing you a very happy birthday.

As someone who was also born in February, I think February is a very special month :)

Hjh Nazli Abbas said...

Hi Louis,

Thank you for your greetings. I agree with you - it's a special month. First - I was born then. 2nd.- it has Valentine Day (Western commercial culture, no doubt), 3rd - it's the shortest month of the year, you get your pay check (or pension) early!

And I like the sound of it!

Happy Birthday to you too.

hs said...

happy birthday to you... bestnya legend tu ye...btw, i want to learn ribbon bag bila balik nanti, boleh tak? do i have to sew the bag?

Hjh Nazli Abbas said...

Hi hs,

Thanks for your wishes. OK one of your projects when you come a-visiting will be ribbon embroidery. The bag will be put together after you've done the embroidery on the surface.

Bye, arrivederci!