Monday, January 18, 2010

CUP CAKES CRAZY

It's fun to dribble on the cupcakes! Made to order . . .

The picture below, cupcakes for my 10 year-old Amal's birthday party. And then 'somebody' liked them and ordered another hundred or so for her special shop anniversary. See the last picture below. In both cases, I enjoyed making them cause I did them with special people in mind. And that too was my first attempt at creating cupcakes! Thank you girls, I love you too . .

4 comments:

kaseh said...

Angah,

Thanks for baking it with kaseh for me!

Sedap, more order coming k!

kaseh selalu

Hjh Nazli Abbas said...

Dear Linda,

That was done in a hurry-burry. Next time it'll be better.

Thanks again. All the best for your KASEH.

ms hart said...

Yes, yes, thanks a lot Ngah! But now it's going to be RE craze, I suspect?!!hehe

Hjh Nazli Abbas said...

ms hart,

hehehe . . . you've got one crazy aunt!